EDUCATION IS EASY-BE POWERFUL. by Prof. P.K.Keshap
in Education / Continuing Education (submitted 2011-07-07)
2. Loans for study abroad i.e. foreign country Rs. 15.00 lacs.
3. No collateral security or margin for loan upto Rs. 4.00 lacs.
4. Interest on loans up to Rs. 4.00 lacs not to exceed PLR
i.e. Prime Landing Rate.
5. Interest on loans exceeding Rs. 4.00 lacs PLR + 1%
6. Loans to be repaid in a period of 5 to 7 years.
7. Repayment will start after 12 months from the date of
completion of course.
1. Identity Proof
2. Resident Proof
3. Proof of income of the borrower(Optional some banks don• t ask)
4. Admission letter
5. Fee Schedule as given by the college.
Repayment of loan instalments up to Rs. 40000/- is deductible under Section 80E of Income Tax Act for a period of 8 years. Professional or other full time courses are eligible for this deduction.
We make you WINNERS.