Labels

Saturday, June 28, 2014

I ALWAYS GET IN YOUR WAY



There must be some understanding.
Where do I ever find the truth?
Maybe you just see me as demanding.
And maybe I only see you as uncouth.

I don't always know how to please you.
I don't always know what to say.
It seems no matter what I do
I always get in your way.

It's hard to always know the right thing.
The situation we gots a bit strange.
I hope I'm not just a passing fling.
I hope that soon something will change.

I don't always know how to please you.
I don't always know what to say.
It seems no matter what I do
I always get in your way.

You never tell me that you love me.
I never know just where I stand.
It's so hard to live without the answers
'cause the questions get so out of hand.

I don't always know how to please you.
I don't always know what to say.
It seems no matter what I do
I always get in your way.


                        by Sandra Wyllie

No comments: