Labels

Saturday, June 28, 2014

DON'T MAKE IT OWN YOU



If you hold onto the hurt you suffer inside
the pain you keep shall never subside.
You're forsaking a heart that's been breaking.

You lived your life in sterile control.
How does that not damage one's soul?
You're aching from a heart that's been breaking.

You need to release all of the pain.
By holding on, you've nothing to gain.
Don't make it own you.
Don't suffer alone too.

It's hard when the damage is done
to go back to where it begun.
                            - Sandra Wyllie
I'm waking a heart that's been breaking.

It's going to be hell that I pay.
But I won't let you push me away.
I'm taking a heart that's been breaking.

You need to release all of the pain.
By holding on, you've nothing to gain.
Don't make it own you.
Don't suffer alone too.

No comments: