Labels

Monday, January 25, 2010

The MOTIVATION #8




The meaning of man’s life
Matches the marvels of
Man’s labor.



The value of work and its contribution to achievement
Has long been recognized by philosophers, teachers,
Poets, writers, and business people; they all have endorsed,
“Nothing does as much good for a man,
As a hard day’s work.”

Henry Ford II said;
“The first specific qualification for success
In my view is a strong work ethic.”

Paul J.Meyer says:
“Work is PURE JOY!
…work refines character,
….Work weeds-out the garden of the mind,
…..Work overcomes adversity and defeat.
…..Work is the breath of life.
…..Work is the reward for being alive.”

The reality remains
Work is life, and good work is good life.

Hence,
Learn to enjoy your work; work long and hard,
And give your job extra burst and energy,
If you do it that way; you’ll stand a
Much better chance of reaching your goal.







8 comments:

首長 said...

天下攘攘,皆為利往;天下熙熙,皆為利來. ....................................................

毛衣 said...

好熱鬧喔 大家踴躍的留言 讓部落格更有活力........................................

無尾熊可愛 said...

0401影音成人影片交流愛撫淫叫色情照片性愛圖片女生如何自慰激突成人論壇美女脫胸罩走光一夜正妹視訊情人性愛論壇85cc影城性伴侶85cc色情影片打手槍情色視訊聊天室色情a片色情色情圖片限制級照片色情電話520sex免費色情網情色性愛一夜情聊天網成人聊天網視訊成人台灣性網av一夜女情色av淫女免費視訊美女挑逗情色影音聊天作愛影片辣妹清涼秀美女做愛成人自拍貼圖成人資訊色論壇台灣色情成人網站色情視訊聊天露三點打砲情色性愛貼圖av成人網成人影片

Prof Keshap said...

This is for everybody who reads the comment in a language not known to me. I presume this is Chines. I don't know whether the comment is useful or is an abuse. Kindly read and let me know by commenting on this.

Prof Keshap said...

Can anybody tell what has been commented in Chinese or anyother language whatever it be? I know English only. Do help me please by commenting as translation of the comment in chinese.

Prof Keshap said...

I have got the comment dated March 14, 2010 translated. It is not an appropriate comment. Kindly ignore it. This is requested to all readers. I have written to Google for eliminating the comment as I did not not know which language it was. Now I have got its translation which is not worthy of reading.

Prof Keshap said...

This is for the readers of my blog. Kindly take care while reading Motivation #8. The comments in chinese are not worthy of reading, somebody who knows chinese has told me. Kindly ignore them. This is just an ad of the products by the writer kindly ignore it. Since commenting is not in my control, kindly take care on your part.

1208茹宣dinoreale said...

笑話精華~輕鬆一下~
孫悟空為什麼能大鬧天宮,而打不過諸多妖精?
哭笑不得的十二件事
浪漫一點行不行
校園尷尬事件大全(爆笑)
校園寢室騷擾電話