The meaning of man’s life
Matches the marvels of
Man’s labor.
The value of work and its contribution to achievement
Has long been recognized by philosophers, teachers,
Poets, writers, and business people; they all have endorsed,
“Nothing does as much good for a man,
As a hard day’s work.”
Henry Ford II said;
“The first specific qualification for success
In my view is a strong work ethic.”
Paul J.Meyer says:
“Work is PURE JOY!
…work refines character,
….Work weeds-out the garden of the mind,
…..Work overcomes adversity and defeat.
…..Work is the breath of life.
…..Work is the reward for being alive.”
The reality remains
Work is life, and good work is good life.
Hence,
Learn to enjoy your work; work long and hard,
And give your job extra burst and energy,
If you do it that way; you’ll stand a
Much better chance of reaching your goal.
4 टिप्पणियां:
This is for everybody who reads the comment in a language not known to me. I presume this is Chines. I don't know whether the comment is useful or is an abuse. Kindly read and let me know by commenting on this.
Can anybody tell what has been commented in Chinese or anyother language whatever it be? I know English only. Do help me please by commenting as translation of the comment in chinese.
I have got the comment dated March 14, 2010 translated. It is not an appropriate comment. Kindly ignore it. This is requested to all readers. I have written to Google for eliminating the comment as I did not not know which language it was. Now I have got its translation which is not worthy of reading.
This is for the readers of my blog. Kindly take care while reading Motivation #8. The comments in chinese are not worthy of reading, somebody who knows chinese has told me. Kindly ignore them. This is just an ad of the products by the writer kindly ignore it. Since commenting is not in my control, kindly take care on your part.
एक टिप्पणी भेजें