Labels

Thursday, July 3, 2014

TO YOURSELF

You want your freedom so desperately.
There's no place in your heart for anyone else.
Though I will admit there is some chemistry,
I won't be some trophy collecting dust on the shelf.

Never felt so alone, so alone.
I'm always by myself.
You won't commit; you want to be on your own.
Maybe it's time to leave you to yourself.

You might say I'm faceless, no one knows of me.
You never bring me around.
When you talk you're saying "I" instead of "we".
It kind of makes me feel really down.

Never felt so alone, so alone.
I'm always by myself.
You won't commit; you want to be on your own.
Maybe it's time to leave you to yourself.

Have I been stupid all along?
We only fought when we were together.
I should have known it would never last that long,
that you would blow me away just like a feather.
                                                        


Never felt so alone, so alone.
I'm always by myself.
You won't commit; you want to be on your own.
Maybe it's time to leave you to yourself.




No comments: