Labels

Monday, June 30, 2014

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

For Jim with love........

Through all your bad breaks
and heartaches
only on yourself were you relying.

Now the years are spent.
Who knows where they went.
Your losses leave you crying.

It's never too late.
I'll wait.

Don't give up trying.
I'll be there for you;
I'll support what you do.
Don't give up trying.

You never realized all your dreams
and now it seems

That those dreams are dying.
Don't be afraid to wake them up!
You can make them up
with just a little more applying.

It's never too late.
I'll wait.

Don't give up trying.
I'll be there for you;
I'll support what you do.
Don't give up trying.

What's this you're too old?
So I've been told.

What are you implying?
You can start over again
any time when
you stop denying.

It's never too late.
I'll wait.

Don't give up trying.
I'll be there for you;
I'll support what you do.
Don't give up trying.
                  - Sandra Wylie USA

No comments: