Labels

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BABY

Just believe in yourself, baby.
You wonder who you are.
I see you as a rising star.

Maybe I'm a dreamer
but I know this much is true
just believe in yourself
and you'll come shining through.

What does it matter what people think?
Look at all the disbelievers.

It's sad to say,
but they'll never find their way.

They don't know wrong from right.
Insecurity leads them to spite.

And who are they really hurting?

Only themselves; it's true.
But if you believe in yourself
then you'll come shining through.
 

Just believe in yourself, baby.
You wonder who you are.
I see you as a rising star.
Maybe I'm a dreamer
but I know this much is true

Just believe in yourself

and you'll come shining through.

                     - Sandra Wylie

No comments: