Labels

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother


When you feel you are alone in the crowd,

when you think no 1 can understand you.

When your love is rejected by others and when you hate your life. 

Just close your eyes and see her face who 

loves you more than any 1 else 

who cares for you in loneliness and dies when you cry. 

She is No.1 and she is your mom. 


You know she bore all the pain and never thought about the gain.

iWe - you and me - can never pay her debt as she gave birth.

Though father is the source of my birth, yet I hold my mom worthy of my greater respects.

She is old yet feels my pains. Silently tears well up her cheeks that really tear my heart as I remember the days when she brought us all kids up and dad did his best to give us food.


Love your mom first always and remember to wish

 and hug her on “HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY”.

And never ignore your dad and elders. They need and bless us. Their blessings create invisible environment for our success and confidence as well as will to work and grow in this world. Take care of them. They took yours when you could not move and were a small kid.

No comments: