Labels

Monday, June 4, 2012

Fearlesssness


A simple way to remove fear

 is to seek knowledge

 and understanding.

When I was a child, I feared to go in darkness and to a room where I believed there is a Ghost.

As I grew, I dared to go in the darkness and many times I created darkness in that area. I feared darkness, then lighted the lamp to see if there was anything or anyone there. I assured my self that there was none there. But this process took many years. I can say a few years back my inner fear flew away. Then I dared to go into the room where I believed there is a ghost. I found there was not none.

It was all my apprehension based on the stories I had heard. No ghost ever met me yet I feared all these years. 

I laugh many times, when I remember those happening and feelings.


No comments: