Labels

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FREEWARE

INSTALLING LOVE

TECH SUPPORT: Yes, Sir… how can I help you?

CUSTOMER : Well, after much consideration, I have decided to install LOVE. Can you guide me through the process?

TECH SUPPORT: Yes, I can help you. Are you ready?
CUSTOMER: Well, I am not very technical, but I think I am ready.
What do I do first?


TECH SUPPORT: The first step is to open your Heart.

CUSTOMER: Yes, but there are several other programmes running now. Is it okay to install Love while they are running?

TECH SUPPORT: What programmes are running, ma’am?
CUSTOMER: I have Past Hurt, Low Self-Esteem, Grudge and Resentment running right now.

TECH SUPPORT: No problem. Love will gradually erase Past Hurt and will eventually override Low Self-Esteem with a module of its own called High Self-Esteem. However, you have to completely turn off Grudge and Resentment. Those programmes prevent Love from being properly installed.
CUSTOMER: But I don’t know how to turn them OFF.

TECH SUPPORT: Go to your start menu and involve FORGIVENESS.
CUSTOMER: Okay, done! Now Love has started installing itself. Is that normal?

TECH SUPPORT: Yes, but remember that you have only the base programme. You need to begin connecting other Hearts in order to get the upgrades. Love is Freeware. Be sure to give it and its various modules to everyone you meet. They will in turn share it with others and return some cool Modules to you.

CUSTOMER: Thank you! Sir.

(Courtesy Inspirational Quotes)

No comments: