Labels

Monday, April 11, 2016

Good parenting



This is an email from one of co-professors from Management Teacher's Consortium. Under TSR Teacher's Social Responsibility) I feel, I must share with others what is good that I have read. Hence, this good writing and advice to parents:




Dear friends,

Good morning.

How to treat your children?  Wonderful.

Look at the communication of a school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With regards,

 
Dr. K. Sampath Kumar,  B.A. (Economics), BGL, M.Com., M.Phil., Cert. A.I.I.B.,
                                        
MBA (Finance), MBA (HR & Marketing),  ACS, FCMA, Ph. D., 
Professor

 
Success consists of getting up
just one more time than you fall
-- Oliver Goldsmith



-- 

No comments: