Labels

Monday, December 22, 2014

953rd Posts



In 2008 when I started blogging, I never had an idea that I had so many useful thoughts to share with the people of the world.














Today, 23rd December, 2014 , I felt good when I posted 952nd post.










Thank you Google.










Thank you international blogging community.








You are my inspiration.








I have noticed 2 benefits of blogging:






1. It has refined my skill of writing and organized my thoughts which were running riot in my head.
2. It made me reach the intelligentsia of the world.








I have written 5 books in English and 1 book titled "Vadmulla Teacher" in Punjabi for Punjabi reading people of the world.






The book is on amazon.




Steps for reaching the book:






1. Open Google
2. Type amazon.in in search bar.
3. Click on books
4. Type "Vadmulla Teacher" in amazon.in search bar.
5. You can buy it from there.

No comments: