In 2008 when I started blogging, I never had an idea that I had so many useful thoughts to share with the people of the world.
Today, 23rd December, 2014 , I felt good when I posted 952nd post.
Thank you Google.
Thank you international blogging community.
You are my inspiration.
I have noticed 2 benefits of blogging:
1. It has refined my skill of writing and organized my thoughts which were running riot in my head.
2. It made me reach the intelligentsia of the world.
I have written 5 books in English and 1 book titled "Vadmulla Teacher" in Punjabi for Punjabi reading people of the world.
The book is on amazon.
Steps for reaching the book:
1. Open Google
2. Type amazon.in in search bar.
3. Click on books
4. Type "Vadmulla Teacher" in amazon.in search bar.
5. You can buy it from there.
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें