Labels

Monday, August 4, 2014

ONLY FRIEND.



It's only a friend
that will go to no end.
With a heart so sincere
tell you things about yourself
you don't want to hear.

I know it's not often easy
what I have to say.
I may not even go about it
the right way.

But it's only a friend
that will go to no end
just to tell you.
I got to tell you.

And though you may shout
because it fills you with rancor
you know with no doubt
that I am your achor.

I know it's not often easy
what I have to say.
I may not even go about it
the right way.

But it's only a friend
that will go to no end
just to tell you.
I got to tell you.

You think I'm tearing you apart?
You're so filled with anger.
This is only a start.
There's room here to change.

I know it's not often easy
what I have to say.
I may not even go about it
the right way.

But it's only a friend
that will go to no end
just to tell you.
I got to tell you.
 
 



       - by Sandy Wyllie

No comments: