Make Learning Stress Free for your students
Knowers V/s Learners
- Knowers see learning as destination; learners see learning as a journey.
- Knowers go for certainty; learners go for possibility
- Knowers see their truth as the only truth; learners are open to others’ views
- Knowers base their Self Image on being right; learners base theirs on contribution
- Knowers are not able to overcome fear easily as they do not admit their shortcomings or are not ready to admit that they do not know everything; Learners overcome fears with relative ease, as they readily admit their shortcomings and are open to learn new things.
- Knowers cannot be wrong, so if they make a mistake they find someone or something to blame; learners can make mistakes, admit they do not have all the answers and continue to be a part of the solution
- Knowers find it difficult to adopt to change and become weaker, less effective and less influential over time; learners readily adopt, become stronger, more effective, and more influential