It was less and invitation from the school and more my intention to get my parents traveled one of the best cities of Gujarat.
My parents – mother and father – aged 75 and 79 respectively accompanied me. We stayed at Dr. Bhagubhai’s residence and enjoyed his hospitality. His daughter and wife really worked hard to keep everything tidy for us.
Dr. Bhagubhai is recipient of International Gold Star Award (Bangkok-Thailand) and Global Educationist Award (
Badh where we enjoyed bathing in
- A temple built as replica of 5000 years old Sri Yantra on the side of
Narmadaand participated in the evening prayer for the world peace. Aarti and jyoti really rejuvenated us all.
first day, we went to attend the evening prayer at
at Bharuch. The architecture of the temple is worth appreciating and emulation for other temples. Akshardham Temple
- We – me, my parents, Dr, Bhagubhai and Mrs of Dr, Bagubhai enjoyed hot and cold water bath at Lusiana. It was energizing bath which immediately activated all of us. After the bath we felt quite relaxed and felt light.
- Chowkidhani at Surat is a unique concept translated to highlight the Rajasthani culture in Gujarat. Dinner served by smiling young men was delicious. We got ourselves photographed from a professional photographer wearing Rajasthani turban. A new experience indeed!
- At Vadodra, we saw the zoo and museum and enjoyed dinner with dosa.
- On the sea shore at Dahej, the industrial complex being developed by Gujrat Government is very vast and excellent. Wide roads, big industries, railing for lifting material from sea shore shipped by ships gave a panoramic view. We visited a ship-building factory. Huge ships under construction on one side and vast water bed on the other side gave a view that pleased the watcher’s mind.
- Flowers, crops in vast fields in Dahej and alongside the road really added to our pleasure.
19th December, 2012, my parents accompanied me to the school at and attended the prayer. They were the guests for that day prayer. Speeches were made in Gujrati languages in their appreciation, regular school prayer was made, songs were sung to welcome them and shawls were given as token to respect and love to all three of us. My parents were very happy and proud to receive these bouquets and presents from the senior teachers of the schools.
and videos were made and recorded DVDs were given to us. My parents say:
19th December, 2012is most memorable day of their lives. Before this , they were never hononoured like this.
- Enjoyed tasty food at the home of Mr. V.N.Dharia and Mrs. Dharia. Mr. Dharia is a former principal who worked as an excellent principal for over 35 years and is a director of a school now. He and hise wife both are very good humans. Every time I visit Bharuch, we are invited for dinner which is enjoyed to the fullest of our taste buds.
- I am feeling an inner peace which I had never experienced in life. My gods i.e. my parents are happy and this occasion has given them lease of about 10-20 years of life. Now they will be appreciating and talking with others of this occasion with great enthusiasm. Memories of the occasion will be a driving force to them. After all I am in the world due to my parents. When I was a new-born child, they gave me milk, food and paid for my education. I just wished that they be happy. Now they are.
- The Management of Narayan Vidayalaya, Bharuch and its chairman Mr. Hemant Bhai, intelligent visionary who is a benevolent person and loves humans and his kind family, son, daughter and wife that supports him in his good deeds.
- Dr. Bhagubhai Prajapati, the live-wire and dynamic principal, wife and his brilliant daughter who is studying for .MBA (Fashion Designing)
- Mr. V.N.Dharia and Mrs. Dharia.
- The brilliant and cooperative staff – teaching and non-teaching- of the school.
- Above all, the disciplined, intelligent and students with all round personality of the school.