Labels

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THANK YOU


I thank a lot to  
DR. JON of WebBusiness Secrets.com LLC, 679, Ste 215, New York, NT 10036 USA

FOR
teaching, training and introducing me to the world of blogging, internet  and enabling me  to  express  my thoughts fearlessly in response to my letter published in The Tribune though I am from India. I love USA and friends there.I also thank GOOGLE for providing  me a blog. I express freely here and my  mind now is relaxed. I have never met Dr. Jon or Google people. I thank them all from the core of my heart. Despite being highly qualified, educated and talented, I was feeling suffocated in my family and friends's group. 

Now I am quite aware what I am made for.    It is over 3 years since my world is changed. I have grown wiser and fit for living.

NOW I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO INDENTIFY WHAT IS MY PASSION AND DREAM. BOTH ARE CLEAR TO ME.

No comments: