Labels

Monday, October 19, 2015

Learning never ends

Image result for learning is a never ending processImage result for learning is a never ending process

Pic source: www.customoffline.com

Learn an inch a day
Tomorrow it will become 2 inches
A month will make it 30 and turn
it into 365 inches in a year.

In a year you are better 365 times than non-learner. Progress in learning comes with practice. Practice, practice and practice and success in chosen field or desire will be yours.

Learning is your own self-effort. Nobody else is responsible for this.  Others can guide you. train you, mentor you. But it is solely your responsibility and accountability of self to learn whatever you wish.

I AM EVERYTHING   -    EGO FEELING
I AM NOTHING -            INFERIOR FEELING
BUT
I AM SOMETHING AND
CAN DO EVERYTHING - SELF BELIEF /SELF TRUST.

Right self belief based on honest true strengths leads to true success in life.

Identify your natural talent and you will never feel tired to exert 24/7 .

Sachin Tendulkar did not fare well in exams while young. His report card showed very poor results. Instead of using harsh words and a reprimand, his mother politely taking him in her lap asked, "what interests you, my dear little angel." The child innocently replied, " cricket." His elder brother, very next day brought a bad and ball and gave it to the child. The whole of family loved to play with the child in the house, though small.

Mother and brother did not force their will to go to school and be a scholar.

Rest is the history. Who doesn't know about Sachin Tendulkar - a great cricketer in the world?

Every child is born with a talent. Give the child free hand to choose and you will find him growing in that field because he loves his work based on natural talent.

IP is the principle of success. I =IDEA      P=PASSION.

Idea means what has value in the real world i.e. what sells.    Passion is honest efforts with love and devotion to turn that idea into success.

Learning is the beginning of knowledge,
Learning is the beginning of job into career
Learning is the beginning of spirituality
Learning is the magic that transforms your dreams into reality.

So, love learning, change your attitude and your world will change.
Progress in learning comes through practice, practice and practice and it is old saying "Practice Makes a man Perfect." You are perfect in your own way. Don't let negative thoughts or negative self-talk deteriorate your determination.
Talk yourself positive everyday.
I am a complete person.
I am master of my own life.
I listen to other and learn a lot from them.
I know when I speak, I repeat what I already know
But when I listen to others, I know what I don't know.

LISTENING IS BETTER THAN SPEAKING.



No comments: