HOW CAN WE CHECK OUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS OTHERS.
The day before. yesterday, I happened to accompany a student to an embassy for visa.
Scene at 8.50:
1. Security guards: a female and a male announcing: All those who have interview letters sent by the embassy submit their letters at the counter. Inside the counter, there was an attendant who was enquiring on the mic.
2. A white skinned male came and started performing yoga feats. I noticed that he was expert in yoga. He was wearing shorts and short vest. His hair was long and tied on the top.
3. Many persons came for the interview were laughing or commenting while he was performing yoga near the interview letter submission window.
4. After 10-20 minutes, the performer went inside the embassy premises.
5. A young white skinned girl seemed of my daughter's age wearing very small shorts and loose vest listening to music on her mobile phone kept on coming and going on the roads outside the embassy. She was having tattoos and long written something on her naked legs.
6. I observed that these two white skinned persons were not performing or moving without any reason. They were keenly observing the behavior of the applicants who had come for interview.
7. My doubtful observation was confirmed by the tea vendor who shared:
7.1 Both are the very high officers of the embassy.
7.2 Both keep on observing the interviewees.
7.3 Those who laugh, tease, taunt or interfere in their activities are not granted visa.
8. I observed: All are human beings. Everybody has the right to live her/his life in his/her own way. Nobody has the right to interfere in their living. Whosoever interferes without any reason or asking is in others' life is treated as an intruder. Different cultures have different way of living. We should accept, adapt and respect them.
9. The fact was further confirmed by the student:
Sir, the performer and that moving girl were the officers of the embassy and sitting on the interview table. Thank God I did not laugh, taunt, or raised my eye and have got visa.
So, BEWARE AND BE AWARE OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR WHEN YOU GO FOR THE INTERVIEW AT EMBASSY FOR VISA OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR INTERVIEW
जव भी कभी इंटरव्यू पर जाएँ या किसी के साथ व्यव्हार करें तो यह ध्यान रखें की कोई आपके व्यव्हार से आतंकित , भयभीत या शर्मिन्दा न हो। ऐसा करना आप को जीवन में महंगा साबित हो सकता है।