Labels

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sandra Wylie



"SHE'S WITH YOU IN A DIFFERENT WAY"

It's often sad when love grows up.
But a dog can't stay a pup.
Change is inevitably true.
Growth shall surely ensue.
Your little girl went away.
But look closer
she's with you in a different way.

To everything comes an end.
Every ending is another beginning, my friend.
That's the way life evolves.
In short, parts of it slowly dissolves.
Your little girl went away.
But look closer
she's with you in a different way.

You can't hold on for too long.
Love is free, it's roots strong.
The baby bird shall leave the nest
and be free to pursue its own quest.
Your little girl went away.
But look closer
she's with you in a different way.

You gave her wings to fly.
That is the gift of saying goodbye.
Those same wings will make her come back to you
in ways you never knew!!
Your little girl went away.
But look closer
she's with you in a different way.

The spirits riding high;
death shall not deny.
Your love is in her wholly absorbed.
And through this, eternally you are restored.
You didn't go away.
Look Closer
you're with her in a different way.


"SOUL SURVIVING SAVIOR"

Someone else's actions
have no bearing on my own.
I am me, an entity,
and shall take it so stolidly
that which is spewed or thrown.
I need not look to others
to seek their satisfation,
nor may others stir
my emotion, and thus
produce a negative reaction.

I am solely responsible
for my own behavior
in any given situation.
I can only help myself,
I am my soul surving savior.


 
         Writer: SANDRA WYLIE, USA

Half Won't Do


Don't you want something better?
Maybe I'm not a go getter.

Half won't do.
What's wrong with you?
You got only one life.
Why fill it with strife?
Half won't do.
What's wrong with you?
Don't you deserve it?
Go get it!~
Half won't do.
What's wrong with you?


Posted by:
 
 

No comments: