Labels

Thursday, April 4, 2013

SELF-DISCOVERY


SPIRIT TRIUMPHS.
SELF-VICTORY.


I undertook 50 km holy journey on foot.

A great feat to build my confidence at the age of 55+.

Doctors say you can live another 45 years without any fear as you do not have any problem like high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure and any other age related problem. With this journey of 50 Km walk, your internal organs have strengthened and you are fine.

Had a lot of time to empathise and reflect upon what is life,

who am I and how am I related to great scheme of the creator.

I slept on Earth and watched the movement of the sky. Really a wonderful and pleasing observation.

Soon you will read in my blog, I  undertook 160 km journey on foot from Ludhiana to Holy City Amritsar via Jagraon and Moga. 

No comments: