Labels

Saturday, November 17, 2012

How I Managed My 50+ Problems?


How I Managed My 50+ Problems?


Subodh is a wonderful guy who shares very valuable experiences of his life. One day he came and narrated his experience between 40-50 years of life.

Right from birth, my mother told me that this world is run by God. 

Money was never seen in the hand of my mother. She was educated upto 3rd class but always insisted that educated people make laws and run the country. Others follow those laws.

This reinforcement that education makes a person capable of living a better life made me get best education and I became an Associate Professor.

I went on meditating and reading holy-scriptures. Everything was going well till the age of 40. I was full of energy and everything done without caring for consequences. Every hurdle was treated as if it was a fiddle.

But at 40 I started feeling some changes are happening in my body. 

By 45+  I found that my libido was at the peak. I recollected the words of a preacher: Life has 3 stages in general – spiritual, natural and real.  This sermon of the preacher when correlated with my own condition, I found I am in natural state of mind where raw senses and sense organs pre-dominate thinking.

By the year 50+, I had lost all interest in libido and had realized that I am living on planet Earth and have to be real. 

I suffered heart attack, underwent depression and coma and this all caused my donating everything I had as I felt that no more I shall be in this world.

But life gives the surprises. 

What I thought as end of the road, that turned out to be bend of the road and I came out of depression and coma. I had bounced back to life - normal.

By this time, I had no money on me as all my money had been given in charity and the organization to which donated ref used to help me. I was shocked.

I was surprised. But, looking at the sky,  smilingly I  again mustered my courage and did some changes in my life style using "empathy" without telling anyone in my family.

  • Daily nagging by the family members was the biggest  problem. I asked one of my friends to allow me to spend the day in his office. He agreed and I started going and sitting in his office for 10 hrs. This saved me from the nagging of my family members.
  •  This improved my mental health and I started thinking what to do next to restart the life.
  •  I wrote a small book.
  •  For launching the book, I needed money which my family was not ready to give.
  •  I prayed, prayed and prayed mentally to God, to living parents who live at a distant place and ancestors who are in heaven, I believe.
  • Lo! My prayers were answered and one day I received a call from one of my old students who was taught 13 years back and was in States. He is doctor there.
  • The student asked me that he was having an intense feeling to talk to me for the past over 3-4 months. Then I was reminded of “telepathy” system. He asked me for any help as he was a very rich person.
  • Reluctantly, I disclosed my condition and he helped me by sending money.
  • My book is released and being sold like hot cakes.
  • This way I re-started my life at 55th year of life. I am very happy. 
  •  Faith favours the faithful, I feel..

SHIFTING FROM RESIDENCE TO MY FRIEND’S OFFICE WAS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE.

 IT  SAVED ME FROM DAILY NAGGING FROM MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND I RECOUPED MY LOST HEALTH AND CONFIDENCE.  

By health I mean – mental and physical health. As mental health improved, thought process turned from negative to positive and  positive thinking improved my physical health. During this toughest time of my life, I felt that I am all alone.  I came to know who I am. Who are the people around me? How much a person should earn and share with others. 

I also learnt,if I will not wish to live, nobody can save me. Doctors consulted told me this is male menopause whereas elders told that once in life time this happens. Whatever it be, toughest phase is over.

What I learnt from this phase of life, a person must never lose hope and believe that darkest hour of night is always followed by bright day. 

This belief made me live again. 

THIS ENABLED ME TO WRITE THE BOOK AND TAKE ON RENT ONE OFFICE FOR CONCENTRATING ON MY CHOICEST CAREER- BOOK WRITING. I FEEL HAPPY NOW. I love writing.

No comments: