Labels

Friday, March 2, 2012

BE YOUR OWN BOSS


Dear 


Be your own boss. You are very intelligent. I have judged.

Having more education and clearing IELTS/TOEFL and getting education abroad will change your whole life.

Just recondition your mind and priorities.

Power affirmations are:
  1. I am best. I am the maker of my life.
  2. I am the boss of my life.
  3. I can do every thing.
  4. I can learn anything and apply that learning to improve my and my family’s life and the life of human beings in the world.
  5. I work hard and smart.
  6. SUCCESS IS MINE. NOBODY CAN STOP ME.
  7. I will not tell anyone till I achieve my success i.e. clear IELTS/TOEFL AND JOIN COLLEGE IN USA.
  8. There is nothing between me and my success except my efforts i.e. preparation.
Efforts 99% Success 100% = Result fail
Efforts 101% Success 100%= Result Pass

  1. For my success only I am responsible. It is my life.
  2. Nobody is responsible for my behaviour, work or results in life.

Repeat these affirmations yourself MENTALLY and don’t tell others. You will see the change in your personality and real life. Every body will be proud of you.

Tell and do nothing- all criticize. Keep secret and achieve what you want to achieve – all will be surprised and trust you.

With love,

Uncle



No comments: