Do good to win one and all,
and forget it,
BUT
if anyone does you good,
never forget it.
A personal development (self-improvement) resources blog. By regularly reading this blog, you will be more confident, courageous and bold. These traits are necessary for enjoying FREEDOM of thought, feelings and actions. आत्म विकास (आत्म सुधार ) के लिए इस ब्लॉग को पढ़ें। इस ब्लॉग को लगातार पड़ने से आप की सोच बदलेगी। जैसे ही सोच नकारात्मक से सकारत्मक हुई , आप के जीवन में दुःख और समस्याएं कम और सुख और खुशियां बढ़ती जाएँगी। इस ब्लॉग को पड़ने से आप की English में भी सुधार आएगा
1 टिप्पणी:
Dear Prof P. K. Keshap,
I am BJP-SAD Candidate from Ludhiana West for Punjab Assembly Election for which polling will be held on January 30, 2012.
I request you to link to my blog at www.rajinderbhandari.blogspot.com
Kindly vote and support me. I request you to use your expertise with computer and internet to promote my messages to reach the voters.
I apologize if you consider my message as an intrusion.
Prof Rajinder Bhandari
एक टिप्पणी भेजें