Labels

Friday, October 21, 2011

Two Personalities

I focussed and evaluating the various experiences I came across in life, I reached the conclusion: There are two types of personalities: Inner and outer. Outer personality goes on changing with the passage of time and can be changed over night or in hours by using cosmetics, clothig, incense etc. But inner personality is tested in trying times. Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do. That book and other books like Old Man and the Sea by Earnest Hemingway and Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Lewis if read in young age really help during tough times. They inspire and enlighten you how to handle tough time and wade through it tactfully and skillfully. They teach the reader skills develop the trait of perseverance in life.

The skills learnt from these books really made me handle the tough period of my life. You may also read clicking http://sure-tech2.blogspot.com

No comments: