Labels

Sunday, April 3, 2011

WORLD CHAMPION









INDIA WIN CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011

It took 18 years to Columbus to find a financer for his historic voyage that discovered modern America. Now after 28 years wait, India became World Champion of Cricket on 2th April, 2011 at Wankhede Statdium Bombay by beating Sri Lanka by 6 wickets. Sachin Tendulkar started his career 21 years back. India won the championship under the captancy of Mohinder Singh Dhoni and other key players are Yuvi, Bhajji, Nehra, Yusuf Pathan. President of India Smt. Pratibha Patil had a cup of tea with team India.

Semi final was played at Mohali between India and Pakistan. The semi final was watched by Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Gilani and Dr. Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India. Both expressed the hope of good relationship between two neighbouring countries. The age old (since 1947) rivalry and enemity covered by the media affects the minds of the young people. Muslims are also good humans. I have guru who is a Muslim. Dr. M.A.Zahir helped me in all ups and downs of my life. I touch the feet of three people with great reverence they are my papa, my mama and my Guru. Thereafter, my parents in law who have given me their beautiful, intelligent and wise daughter as wife.

I am blessed with two kids daughter Rimzhim Keshap, B.Sc., MBA and son Master Ankush Keshap a budding Tennis Player. I trust that one day he will bring laurels to India.
I love my country. I respect my country. I owe my life and achievement to my country. May God bless all the peace loving countries and people to flourish.

Image Courtesy: theolgalednichenko.wordpress.com
angelslover.com
imovies4you.com
chinkupinku.com
cricketwallpepar.blogspot.com

No comments: