Labels

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gujarat visit





The wonderful happy moments spent from 19th October to 25th October, 2010 during my visit to Narayan Vidhayalaya, Bharuch (Gujrat)have been stored in my permanent memory.

Alongwith me in the photo No. 1 are Bhai Ranchchod Shah, Director Amity Education Campus, Bharuch, District Education Officer, Bharuch and Hemant Bhai, Chairman Narayan Vidhalaya, Bharuch. In the 2nd and 3rd photos, enjoying last meal with Gharia Sahib, retired principal of Narayan Vidhyalaya, Dr. Bhagubhai Prajapati, principal of Narayan Vidyalaya, Bharuch, principal of another institution of Narayan Vidhalaya, Hemant Bhai Chairman of Narayan Institutions. I will never forget the hospitality accorded to me by the host community from Narayan Vidhayala, Bharuch.

No comments: