The country at large is feeling a sense of security on UPA’s clear victory in the Lok Sabha Election of which Congress is the main constituent. It is the party that is generally considered by the people of India as secular. Congress has got 202 seats of the 263 seats secured by UPA. A good tally. Rahul Gandhi also deserves my sincere thanks for his campaign in 106 constituencies out of which UPA/Congress won 68 seats. Welcome to the Lok Sabha - young Gandhi. Your vision will benefit the nation at large. The sacrificial spirit, moral and mental support of Smt. Sonia Gandhiji is also commendable. By and large it was a clear mandate for Dr. Manmohan Singhji. It is a mendate for "Faith in Stability." Mental disturbance and political disturbances do affect the growth of the individual and country respectively. Now UPA will be able to initiate as many plans and execute its Common Minimum Program as may not be initiated in the past over 50 years of independence. UPA’s victory can be attributed to the factors: People in rural India identify themselves with Congress and its allies, waver of loans to the farmers, Signing of Nuclear Deal, Start of New Pension Scheme which will benefit over 80% population of the country.
I predicted the victory of UPA in the election by sending an SMS to Shri Digvijay Singh. General Secretary of Congress which read “ Congratulations sir. UPA is going to form the Govt. as per exit polls. Prof Keshap. Recipient Digvijay Singh sent on 14-May-2009 at 08:01:13”.
Dr. Sahib, now it is your Govt. without any outside help of any party that may restrict you to take good steps for the Indians and making India a Global Power. The people of India have voted UPA to power on the basis of performance vs. preaching. They also expect Good Governance in the next 5 years which will see the progress in India equivalent to past 50 years.
Some of the challenges before the new government are:
- Tackling Terrorism-internal and external.
- Bringing back the black money stashed in Swiss Banks.
- Handling meltdown i.e. recession to restore the confidence of the common people.
- Getting the pending bills passed in Parliament.
- Governing the country in such a way as may be called throughout the world " sone ki chiriya" i.e. Golden Sparrow.
- Introduction of Mobile Schools for the children of poor wagers who work for 2/3 months on contract basis and then shift to another job. I had the opportunity to suggest them to send their children to school and they expressed their inability on this account. I gave their children some books, copies and pencil and saw the sparkle of learning in their eyes. Kindly do something for them too, sir.
Education empowers the humans and its cost deters many a parent to send their children for higher studies. For this purpose education loans are treated by the bureaucrats in banks as business loans. They follow the same rigid procedure for sanctioning the loans and even don’t know the importance of the institutions.
For my city, I congratulate Manish Tiwariji and request that CNG be replaced for diesel for 3 wheelers. Budha Nala cleaning and management of solid waste are the prime problems. Business also needs his attention.
In the end I as a citizen of FREE INDIA and welcome you as Prime Minister of India in 15th Lok Sabha – the largest democracy of the world. JAI HIND.