My All-Time Favourite 20 Motivational Quotes
2. Winners never quit and quitters never win By Vince Lombardi.
3. Tough times never last, but tough people do By Robert Schuller.
4. Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts By Winston Churchill.
5. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm By Winston Churchill.
6. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up By Thomas Edison.
7. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent By Eleanor Roosevelt.
8. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds By Albert Einstein.
9. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it By Dennis P. Kimbro
10. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
By Mark Twain
11. You are what you think about all day long By Dr. Robert Schuller.
12. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us By Helen Keller.
13. Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says “I M POSSIBLE” (Unknown)
14. This too shall pass (Unknown)
15. Feel the fear and do it anyway By Susan Jeffers.
16. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. (Indian Proverb)
17. Believe you can succeed and you will (Unknown)
18. Don’t go the way life takes you; take the life the way you go (Unknown)
19. Start believing in yourself, the world will automatically believe you By A.D.Mohla
20. Think Big! Dream Big! Believe in that thinking and dream! Achieve that dream! By A.D.Mohla